Become the Master Hairstylist

Do beautiful hair, be fully booked, and earn big $$$ as a hairstylist!

  • Hair Tutorials
  • How to Charge
  • New Techniques
  • Be Fully Booked
  • Get Referrals
  • Make More $$$
  • Stylist Community
  • Client Retention
  • And More

BENEFITS OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS

Become the BEST hairstylist! Have your clients leave happy, prebooking their next appointment, and referring their friends & family. 

Earn more money 💲, have more free time ⏲️, and fall in LOVE withdoing hair ❤️

Master Hair

Be the hairstylist that charges $500+ / service. Master the art and skill of hair.

From hair school to the master stylist, we have all the training you need. 

Master Business

Learn to build your business and your pay cheque! 

Hair school didn't teach you how to get clients, fill your books, and earn more $$$. We show you step by step.

Master Life

Making big cheques ONLY matter when you have the time freedom to enjoy it. 

We show you how to create work / life balance so you can do more of what you LOVE!

20% of Hairstylists - Make 80% of the Money.

Have you ever asked yourself - what are the TOP 20% of hairstylists doing that the other 80% are not? 

4 out of 5 hairstylists quit doing hair in the first 5 years, because...
 
  • they are not making enough money
  • can't keep their clients happy
  • they don't know how to get better


Our courses will show you step by step how to become the top 20% of hairstylists earning big $$$'s!

nvenn's Master Hair Academy

Learn the Art and Skill of Being a Hairstylist

DEVELOP YOUR HAIR SKILLS
Do hair your client's will rave about.
EARN MORE $$$ AND BIGGER PAY CHECKS
Keep your books full and charge your worth.
have more free time
Have work / life balance to do what you love.

The Master Hair Academy will teach you how to become the #HairExpert

1) Advanced Hair Techniques
2) Earn More $$$
3) Simple Step by Step Systems

What if you could live the life you wanted to as a hairstylist?

#inventyourworld

Let us teach you how.

OUR COURSES

Our 7 Day No Questions Asked Guarantee

If for any reason you are unhappy with your course, you can cancel in 7 days. Just send us a quick message and we will immediately process your refund - hassle free.

A FEW THINGS FROM OUR STUDENTS

"this video helped soooo much! Better than my instructors have EVER taught me. Thank you 🙏💜❤️"
Laurissa M.
"I love how you simply explain things. I am a hairstylist and I struggle with toners alot!! But this helped alot. ❤️"
McKayla J.
"I have gone through / graduated cosmetology school, my husband and my best friend are icensed cosmetologists. I have NEVER really understood toning UNTIL I WATCHED THIS VIDEO! It is so (without doubt) very clear to understand! THANK U SO MUCH!"
Dee S.
"Explained so so so well & basically without any bull chat . I took a color class for three hours and walked out knowing reallllly nothing it was all a sales pitch."
Zumer K.
"You are amazing! This video taught me all I wanted to know about coloring hair. It was quick, informative, easy to comprehend and entertaining. Thank you for this."
Cecilia N.
"This was excellent material. Seriously. I've been looking for a video just like this for ages."
Charli S.
Write your awesome label here.

Invest in Yourself

PASSION + THE SYSTEM + HARD WORK = FREEDOM
Created with